Hatha Yoga Teacher Training
August 4 – 31, 2019
Study the art of Yoga within a life-affirming atmosphere
Explore the depths, joy and sacredness of Yoga in a spiritual community atmosphere.
The Hatha Yoga Teacher Training introduces you to understand the holistic perspective of a yogic life. Throughout the course you will learn the deeper aspects of Yoga Philosophy, practical exercises – Asanas, Meditation, Pranayama and Kriyas. The 4-week intensive Yoga Teacher Training gives participants a solid foundation to practice Yoga and with the successful completion, students will be able to teach professionally.
Yoga as a lifestyle is introduced and lived in the Center’s spiritual community.
The Course includes:
- Learn Yoga asanas, surya namaskar, pranayama (breathing exercises), kriyas (yogic cleansing)
- Yoga philosophy, chanting and mantras
- Understanding and experiencing the 4 main limbs of yoga: Jnana, Raja, Karma
and Bhakti Yoga.
- The confidence and authenticity to design synergetic Hatha Yoga classes
- The ability to teach a complete repertoire of yoga asanas and pranayamas
- Skills to deepen your own yoga practice as a natural way of living
- A holistic understanding of Yoga as a Life itself
This 200 hours Hatha Yoga Teacher Training is certified by the Center for Evolutionary Consciousness – Sweden
Students who attend in July the 2-week Summer School Hatha Yoga Training, can complete their Hatha Yoga Teacher Training by part-taking in the last two weeks of the August course: August 18 – 31, 2019.