Deep thankfulness and appreciation is an essential part in the preparation of the food that nurtures us. This Raw Food course introduces its students to a whole new way of approaching nature, food and our human body.
The aims of this course are not only to learn new recipes and a healthy aspect towards nutritious food for one’s wellbeing, but also to become aware of the ecological aspect of cooking and a new relationship to the planet.
The course includes theoretical classes, ethical and philosophical inquiries about the essence of what nourishes us, as well as practical learning and explorational workshops. Raw food is a nurturing inspiration to participate and contribute in a new human lifestyle. It is an opportunity to connect with the raw nature and local and environmental-friendly production and consumption.
The course is suitable for the ones who:
- Are new and curious to understand the concept of raw food and want to explore a new food culture
- Are well acquainted to the raw food field and passionate to exchange knowledge and inspiration
- Care for natural health and vitality
- Are concerned about the production capacity of our ecosystem and wish to consume in a more environmental-friendly manner
During the Summer School you will:
- Get an insight into the world of raw food and its various philosophies
- Learn to compose and create meals with local, raw and organic ingredients
- chop and slice, dry and mix, explore and perform creatively in the raw food kitchen
- learn about the function of the human body, mind and spirit in relation to food and other nourishment received through our senses
- become aware of local, raw and organic food production and consumption which is beneficial for the human being as well as for the whole planet
After completing this course you will
- have a fresh inspiration for a harmonious and balanced lifestyle and food culture
- have a holistic understanding of the human function in relationship to food
- know a wide range of possible raw food ingredients and recipes
This course is certified from the Center for Evolutionary Consciousness, Sweden