Ayurvedic Lifestyle Consultancy
Ayurveda – the Science of Life – is a holistic approach towards body, mind and spirit. Ayurveda recognizes each person as whole and encourages individuals to actively participate in creating their own wellbeing. This holistic healing knowledge, rooted in the Indian Vedic science, is a stimulating learning ground for people seeking complementary and alternative health-care and a holistic organic lifestyle.
Divinya offers an experiential Ayurvedic Lifestyle Consultancy training. This course serves your personal sense of well-being and offers you a range of skills. The curriculum, with theoretical and practical classes, emphasizes the restoration of our natural state of balance. Topics focus on Ayurvedic diets, exploring and learning about the Doshas (constitution), Healing Techniques and an introduction to pulse diagnosis.
The course is conducted by experienced Ayurvedic doctors from India. Participants will learn profound teachings and how to use their knowledge in the current society and also share it with others.
This course is certified with an Ayurvedic Lifestyle Consultancy Certification from the Center for Evolutionary Consciousness, Sweden.
This course is suitable for the ones who wish to:
- Actively participate in creating their own wellbeing.
- Learn about a healthy and balanced body rather than seeking the cure for
- illness or problems
- Learn more on complementary and alternative health-care and organic lifestyle
During the Summer School you will learn:
- Ayurvedic science with theoretical and practical classes
- How to restore one’s natural state of balance
- About diets, daily routines including Yoga practices
- The medicinal use of some herbs and foods
- About natural cleansing procedures and healing techniques
After completing this course you learned the principles to:
- Diagnose and give lifestyle guidance for longevity, vitality & health
- Cook according to Ayurvedic Knowledge
- Apply stress-management and healing techniques to yourself and clients
- Work one-on-one with clients to develop uniquely designed health programs