Ecology and Spirituality
The Path of the Sustainable Yogi
A life-affirming, transformative 6-month course
Sept – Oct in Divinya & Nov – Feb in India
This course explores the practical side of spirituality and the spiritual side of ecology. The course brings us beyond our human centric perception, pointing to our individual role in the web of life. The course aims to rediscover the holistic life of the human, interlinked with the planet and the cosmic realm.
- Inner Transformation
- Transformative Cosmology
- Inner Yoga Teacher Training
- Hatha Yoga Teacher Training
- Ayurveda & Healing
- Community Living
- Singing & Chanting
The 6-month course offers a rich variety of skill-training, which is embedded in the deep understanding of a practical Eco-Spirituality.
The aim of the course is personal transformation, finding one’s passion and function in this life and learning skills and wisdom to create the life which one wants to live.
This course is suitable for those who:
- dream the life of the new paradigm
- thirst for understanding life on this planet and seek meaning in life
- are interested in creating a new reference of living
- are curious to explore the spiritual path towards the highest potential of oneself
After completing this course you will
- have gained new insights on humanology, the present state of the human society, our possible further directions, and how to take a personal part in the shift in consciousness towards a new ecological and divine era.
- embrace a deeper spiritual connection with nature, self and the sacred
- have expanded your perception of life, connecting you to your aspirations in life
- gain knowledge and experience in the fields of yoga, meditation, permaculture, ecological building and other sustainable techniques for your own use and to inspire others